On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging in Panasonic P11. You will be able to start enabling USB debugging on your Panasonic P11 by following the steps below. If you own any one of Panasonic devices and want to enable USB debugging on your Panasonic device, read the rest of article. You can also download Panasonic P11 USB drivers to prevent unrecognized USB connections.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Panasonic P11
- Go to App drawer on your Panasonic P11
- On your phone, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Panasonic P11
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your device will display popup message saying that "you are now a developer"
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your Panasonic P11 Android device
Recommended Panasonic device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to know how to install Panasonic P11 USB drivers to be able to establish fine connection between smartphone to PC for firmware flashing purpose. Do follow the given useful articles below:
Do comment below about Panasonic P11 Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.
Related USB Debugging Tutorials for Android Smartphones
- Panasonic Eluga A USB Debugging Guide
- Panasonic Eluga A2 USB Debugging Guide
- Panasonic Eluga A3 USB Debugging Guide
- Panasonic Eluga A3 Pro USB Debugging Guide
- Panasonic Eluga Arc 2 USB Debugging Guide
- Panasonic Eluga DL1 USB Debugging Guide
- Panasonic Eluga I USB Debugging Guide
- Panasonic Eluga I2 USB Debugging Guide