On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging in NIU Andy 5T. You will be able to start enabling USB debugging on your NIU Andy 5T by following the steps below. If you own any one of NIU devices and want to enable USB debugging on your NIU device, read the rest of article. You can also download NIU Andy 5T USB drivers to prevent unrecognized USB connections.
Steps to enable USB debugging in NIU Andy 5T
- Go to App drawer on your NIU Andy 5T
- On your phone, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your NIU Andy 5T
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your device will display popup message saying that "you are now a developer"
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your NIU Andy 5T Android device
Recommended NIU device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to know how to install NIU Andy 5T USB drivers to be able to establish fine connection between smartphone to PC for firmware flashing purpose. Do follow the given useful articles below:
Do comment below about NIU Andy 5T Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.
Related USB Debugging Tutorials for Android Smartphones
- NIU Andy 3.5E2i USB Debugging Guide
- NIU Andy 4E2i USB Debugging Guide
- NIU Andy 5Ei USB Debugging Guide
- NIU Andy C5.5E2i USB Debugging Guide
- NIU Niutek 3.5B USB Debugging Guide
- NIU Niutek 3.5D USB Debugging Guide
- NIU Niutek 3.5D2 USB Debugging Guide
- NIU Niutek 3G 3.5 N209 USB Debugging Guide
Last Updated on