On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging in Nexcom Speed. You will be able to start enabling USB debugging on your Nexcom Speed by following the steps below. If you own any one of Nexcom devices and want to enable USB debugging on your Nexcom device, read the rest of article. You can also download Nexcom Speed USB drivers to prevent unrecognized USB connections.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Nexcom Speed
- Go to App drawer on your Nexcom Speed
- On your phone, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Nexcom Speed
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your device will display popup message saying that "you are now a developer"
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your Nexcom Speed Android device
Recommended Nexcom device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to know how to install Nexcom Speed USB drivers to be able to establish fine connection between smartphone to PC for firmware flashing purpose. Do follow the given useful articles below:
Do comment below about Nexcom Speed Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.