Whether you're rooting MyPhone Go, flashing an Image, installing firmware, or custom ROMS, enabling USB Debugging is a crucial step for MyPhone Go. What is USB Debugging? It's simply a way for your device to use Android SDK over USB connection.
USB Debugging is especially appealing to developers as it allows them to run commands, transfer files to and from PC and do other critical tasks. Enabling USB Debugging on MyPhone Go is a piece of cake, it's neatly tucked away under Android's Developer Options menu.
On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging in MyPhone Go. You will be able to start enabling USB debugging on your MyPhone Go by following the steps below. If you own any one of MyPhone devices and want to enable USB debugging on your MyPhone device, read the rest of article. You can also download MyPhone Go USB drivers to prevent unrecognized USB connections.
Steps to enable USB debugging in MyPhone Go
- Go to App drawer on your MyPhone Go
- On your phone, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your MyPhone Go
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your device will display popup message saying that "you are now a developer"
- This will simply unlock Developer Options menu in your MyPhone Go Android device
- Go back and now access the Developer options menu, check ‘USB debugging’ and click OK on the prompt.
Instructions for Android 2.3 or earlier
Enabling USB Debugging for a device running Android 2.3 or earlier is a different story. Here are step-by-step instructions for that:
- Go to Settings menu on MyPhone Go
- Scroll down and tap on Applictions or Apps or App Manager
- Scroll down until you find the Development
- Tap on this and check 'enable USB debugging'
Recommended MyPhone device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to know how to install MyPhone Go USB drivers to be able to establish fine connection between smartphone to PC for firmware flashing purpose. Do follow the given useful articles below:
Do comment below about MyPhone Go Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.
Related USB Debugging Tutorials for Android Smartphones
- MyPhone A618 TV Duo USB Debugging Guide
- MyPhone A818 Duo USB Debugging Guide
- MyPhone A848 Duo USB Debugging Guide
- MyPhone A848i USB Debugging Guide
- MyPhone A919 Duo USB Debugging Guide
- MyPhone A919i Duo USB Debugging Guide
- MyPhone Agua Cyclone USB Debugging Guide
- MyPhone Agua Hail USB Debugging Guide