On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging in Motorola XT701. You will be able to start enabling USB debugging on your Motorola XT701 by following the steps below. If you own any one of Motorola devices and want to enable USB debugging on your Motorola device, read the rest of article. You can also download XT701 USB drivers to prevent unrecognized USB connections.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Motorola XT701
- Go to App drawer on your Motorola XT701
- On your XT701, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Motorola XT701
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your XT701 device will display popup message saying that "you are now a developer"
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your Motorola XT701 Android device
Recommended Motorola device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to know how to install Motorola XT701 USB drivers to be able to establish fine connection between smartphone to PC for firmware flashing purpose. Do follow the given useful articles below for XT701:
Do comment below about Motorola XT701 Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.Motorola XT701 ratings & review
Related USB Debugging Tutorials for Android Smartphones
- Motorola A1260 USB Debugging Guide
- Motorola A1680 USB Debugging Guide
- Motorola Admiral XT603 USB Debugging Guide
- Motorola Atrix USB Debugging Guide
- Motorola Atrix 2 MB865 USB Debugging Guide
- Motorola Atrix 4G USB Debugging Guide
- Motorola Atrix HD MB886 USB Debugging Guide
- Motorola Atrix TV XT682 USB Debugging Guide
If any of the above Motorola USB driver don’t work for your device, try downloading the Motorola device manager on your computer and install it. This will automatically, install the necessary USB drivers for your device.