On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging in Motorola Razr V XT889. You will be able to start enabling USB debugging on your Motorola Razr V XT889 by following the steps below. If you own any one of Motorola devices and want to enable USB debugging on your Motorola device, read the rest of article. You can also download Razr V XT889 USB drivers to prevent unrecognized USB connections.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Motorola Razr V XT889
- Go to App drawer on your Motorola Razr V XT889
- On your Razr V XT889, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Motorola Razr V XT889
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your Razr V XT889 device will display popup message saying that "you are now a developer"
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your Motorola Razr V XT889 Android device
Recommended Motorola device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to know how to install Motorola Razr V XT889 USB drivers to be able to establish fine connection between smartphone to PC for firmware flashing purpose. Do follow the given useful articles below for Razr V XT889:
Do comment below about Motorola Razr V XT889 Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.Motorola Razr V XT889 ratings & review
Related USB Debugging Tutorials for Android Smartphones
- Motorola A1260 USB Debugging Guide
- Motorola A1680 USB Debugging Guide
- Motorola Admiral XT603 USB Debugging Guide
- Motorola Atrix USB Debugging Guide
- Motorola Atrix 2 MB865 USB Debugging Guide
- Motorola Atrix 4G USB Debugging Guide
- Motorola Atrix HD MB886 USB Debugging Guide
- Motorola Atrix TV XT682 USB Debugging Guide
If any of the above Motorola USB driver don’t work for your device, try downloading the Motorola device manager on your computer and install it. This will automatically, install the necessary USB drivers for your device.