On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging in Motorola One. You will be able to start enabling USB debugging on your Motorola One by following the steps below. If you own any one of Motorola devices and want to enable USB debugging on your Motorola device, read the rest of article. You can also download Motorola One USB drivers to prevent unrecognized USB connections.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Motorola One
- Go to App drawer on your Motorola One
- On your phone, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Motorola One
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your device will display popup message saying that "you are now a developer"
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your Motorola One Android device
Recommended Motorola device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to know how to install Motorola One USB drivers to be able to establish fine connection between smartphone to PC for firmware flashing purpose. Do follow the given useful articles below:
Do comment below about Motorola One Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.
Related USB Debugging Tutorials for Android Smartphones
- Motorola A1260 USB Debugging Guide
- Motorola A1680 USB Debugging Guide
- Motorola Admiral XT603 USB Debugging Guide
- Motorola Atrix USB Debugging Guide
- Motorola Atrix 2 MB865 USB Debugging Guide
- Motorola Atrix 4G USB Debugging Guide
- Motorola Atrix HD MB886 USB Debugging Guide
- Motorola Atrix TV XT682 USB Debugging Guide
Last Updated on