On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging in Meizu 17. You will be able to start enabling USB debugging on your Meizu 17 by following the steps below. If you own any one of Meizu devices and want to enable USB debugging on your Meizu device, read the rest of article.Recommended Meizu device tutorials (You should read)
Meizu 17 USB Drivers
Meizu 17 Secret Codes
Steps to enable USB debugging in Meizu 17
- Go to App drawer on your Meizu 17
- On your Meizu 17, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Meizu 17
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your Meizu 17 device will display popup message saying that "you are now a developer"
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your Meizu 17 Android device
Do comment below about Meizu 17 Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.