On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging in Meizu 16. You will be able to start enabling USB debugging on your Meizu 16 by following the steps below. If you own any one of Meizu devices and want to enable USB debugging on your Meizu device, read the rest of article. You can also download Meizu 16 USB drivers to prevent unrecognized USB connections.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Meizu 16
- Go to App drawer on your Meizu 16
- On your phone, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Meizu 16
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your device will display popup message saying that "you are now a developer"
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your Meizu 16 Android device
Recommended Meizu device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to know how to install Meizu 16 USB drivers to be able to establish fine connection between smartphone to PC for firmware flashing purpose. Do follow the given useful articles below:
Do comment below about Meizu 16 Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.