On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging in Maxx AX3. You will be able to start enabling USB debugging on your Maxx AX3 by following the steps below. If you own any one of Maxx devices and want to enable USB debugging on your Maxx device, read the rest of article. You can also download Maxx AX3 USB drivers to prevent unrecognized USB connections.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Maxx AX3
- Go to App drawer on your Maxx AX3
- On your phone, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Maxx AX3
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your device will display popup message saying that "you are now a developer"
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your Maxx AX3 Android device
Recommended Maxx device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to know how to install Maxx AX3 USB drivers to be able to establish fine connection between smartphone to PC for firmware flashing purpose. Do follow the given useful articles below:
Do comment below about Maxx AX3 Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.