On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging in M-Horse S18. You will be able to start enabling USB debugging on your M-Horse S18 by following the steps below. If you own any one of M-Horse devices and want to enable USB debugging on your M-Horse device, read the rest of article. You can also download M-Horse S18 USB drivers to prevent unrecognized USB connections.
Steps to enable USB debugging in M-Horse S18
- Go to App drawer on your M-Horse S18
- On your phone, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your M-Horse S18
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your device will display popup message saying that "you are now a developer"
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your M-Horse S18 Android device
Recommended M-Horse device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to know how to install M-Horse S18 USB drivers to be able to establish fine connection between smartphone to PC for firmware flashing purpose. Do follow the given useful articles below:
Do comment below about M-Horse S18 Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.