On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging in Lyf Water 2. You will be able to start enabling USB debugging on your Lyf Water 2 by following the steps below. If you own any one of Lyf devices and want to enable USB debugging on your Lyf device, read the rest of article. You can also download Lyf Water 2 USB drivers to prevent unrecognized USB connections.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Lyf Water 2
- Go to App drawer on your Lyf Water 2
- On your phone, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Lyf Water 2
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your device will display popup message saying that "you are now a developer"
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your Lyf Water 2 Android device
Recommended Lyf device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to know how to install Lyf Water 2 USB drivers to be able to establish fine connection between smartphone to PC for firmware flashing purpose. Do follow the given useful articles below:
Do comment below about Lyf Water 2 Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.