On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging in LG Spectrum VS920. You will be able to start enabling USB debugging on your LG Spectrum VS920 by following the steps below. If you own any one of LG devices and want to enable USB debugging on your LG device, read the rest of article. You can also download LG Spectrum VS920 USB drivers to prevent unrecognized USB connections.
Steps to enable USB debugging in LG Spectrum VS920
- Go to App drawer on your LG Spectrum VS920
- On your phone, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your LG Spectrum VS920
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your device will display popup message saying that "you are now a developer"
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your LG Spectrum VS920 Android device
Recommended LG device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to know how to install LG Spectrum VS920 USB drivers to be able to establish fine connection between smartphone to PC for firmware flashing purpose. Do follow the given useful articles below:
Do comment below about LG Spectrum VS920 Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.
Related USB Debugging Tutorials for Android Smartphones
- G Signature Edition (2018) USB Debugging Guide
- LG AKA USB Debugging Guide
- LG Aristo 2 USB Debugging Guide
- LG Aristo 2 Plus USB Debugging Guide
- LG Candy USB Debugging Guide
- LG Class USB Debugging Guide
- LG Connect 4G MS840 USB Debugging Guide
- LG DoublePlay USB Debugging Guide
If any of the above LG USB driver don’t work for your device, try downloading the LG PC Suite on your computer and install it. This will automatically, install the necessary USB drivers for your device.