On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging in LG K50. You will be able to start enabling USB debugging on your LG K50 by following the steps below. If you own any one of LG devices and want to enable USB debugging on your LG device, read the rest of article. You can also download LG K50 USB drivers to prevent unrecognized USB connections.
Steps to enable USB debugging in LG K50
- Go to App drawer on your LG K50
- On your phone, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your LG K50
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your device will display popup message saying that "you are now a developer"
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your LG K50 Android device
Recommended LG device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to know how to install LG K50 USB drivers to be able to establish fine connection between smartphone to PC for firmware flashing purpose. Do follow the given useful articles below:
Do comment below about LG K50 Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.