On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging in Lenovo Z5s. You will be able to start enabling USB debugging on your Lenovo Z5s by following the steps below. If you own any one of Lenovo devices and want to enable USB debugging on your Lenovo device, read the rest of article.Recommended Lenovo device tutorials (You should read)
Lenovo Z5s USB Drivers
Lenovo Z5s Secret Codes
Steps to enable USB debugging in Lenovo Z5s
- Go to App drawer on your Lenovo Z5s
- On your Lenovo Z5s, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Lenovo Z5s
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your Lenovo Z5s device will display popup message saying that "you are now a developer"
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your Lenovo Z5s Android device
Do comment below about Lenovo Z5s Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.