On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging in Leagoo Z3C. You will be able to start enabling USB debugging on your Leagoo Z3C by following the steps below. If you own any one of Leagoo devices and want to enable USB debugging on your Leagoo device, read the rest of article. You can also download Leagoo Z3C USB drivers to prevent unrecognized USB connections.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Leagoo Z3C
- Go to App drawer on your Leagoo Z3C
- On your phone, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Leagoo Z3C
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your device will display popup message saying that "you are now a developer"
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your Leagoo Z3C Android device
Recommended Leagoo device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to know how to install Leagoo Z3C USB drivers to be able to establish fine connection between smartphone to PC for firmware flashing purpose. Do follow the given useful articles below:
Do comment below about Leagoo Z3C Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.
Related USB Debugging Tutorials for Android Smartphones
- Leagoo Alfa 1 USB Debugging Guide
- Leagoo Alfa 2 USB Debugging Guide
- Leagoo Alfa 4 USB Debugging Guide
- Leagoo Alfa 5 USB Debugging Guide
- Leagoo Alfa 6 USB Debugging Guide
- Leagoo Alfa 8 USB Debugging Guide
- Leagoo Elite 1 USB Debugging Guide
- Leagoo Elite 2 USB Debugging Guide