On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging in Lava Iris 405 Plus. You will be able to start enabling USB debugging on your Lava Iris 405 Plus by following the steps below. If you own any one of Lava devices and want to enable USB debugging on your Lava device, read the rest of article. You can also download Lava Iris 405 Plus USB drivers to prevent unrecognized USB connections.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Lava Iris 405 Plus
- Go to App drawer on your Lava Iris 405 Plus
- On your phone, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Lava Iris 405 Plus
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your device will display popup message saying that "you are now a developer"
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your Lava Iris 405 Plus Android device
Recommended Lava device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to know how to install Lava Iris 405 Plus USB drivers to be able to establish fine connection between smartphone to PC for firmware flashing purpose. Do follow the given useful articles below:
Do comment below about Lava Iris 405 Plus Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.