On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging in Lanix S220. You will be able to start enabling USB debugging on your Lanix S220 by following the steps below. If you own any one of devices and want to enable USB debugging on your device, read the rest of article. You can also download Lanix S220 USB drivers to prevent unrecognized USB connections.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Lanix S220
- Go to App drawer on your Lanix S220
- On your phone, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Lanix S220
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your device will display popup message saying that "you are now a developer"
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your Lanix S220 Android device
Recommended device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to know how to install Lanix S220 USB drivers to be able to establish fine connection between smartphone to PC for firmware flashing purpose. Do follow the given useful articles below:
Do comment below about Lanix S220 Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.
Related USB Debugging Tutorials for Android Smartphones
- 360 F4 USB Debugging Guide
- 360 F4S USB Debugging Guide
- 360 F5 USB Debugging Guide
- 360 N5 USB Debugging Guide
- 360 N5s USB Debugging Guide
- 360 N6 USB Debugging Guide
- 360 N6 Lite USB Debugging Guide
- 360 N6 Pro USB Debugging Guide
Last Updated on