On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging in Kyocera DuraForce Pro. You will be able to start enabling USB debugging on your Kyocera DuraForce Pro by following the steps below. If you own any one of Kyocera devices and want to enable USB debugging on your Kyocera device, read the rest of article. You can also download Kyocera DuraForce Pro USB drivers to prevent unrecognized USB connections.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Kyocera DuraForce Pro
- Go to App drawer on your Kyocera DuraForce Pro
- On your phone, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Kyocera DuraForce Pro
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your device will display popup message saying that "you are now a developer"
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your Kyocera DuraForce Pro Android device
Recommended Kyocera device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to know how to install Kyocera DuraForce Pro USB drivers to be able to establish fine connection between smartphone to PC for firmware flashing purpose. Do follow the given useful articles below:
Do comment below about Kyocera DuraForce Pro Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.