On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging in Kyocera Brigadier. You will be able to start enabling USB debugging on your Kyocera Brigadier by following the steps below. If you own any one of Kyocera devices and want to enable USB debugging on your Kyocera device, read the rest of article. You can also download Kyocera Brigadier USB drivers to prevent unrecognized USB connections.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Kyocera Brigadier
- Go to App drawer on your Kyocera Brigadier
- On your phone, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Kyocera Brigadier
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your device will display popup message saying that "you are now a developer"
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your Kyocera Brigadier Android device
Recommended Kyocera device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to know how to install Kyocera Brigadier USB drivers to be able to establish fine connection between smartphone to PC for firmware flashing purpose. Do follow the given useful articles below:
Do comment below about Kyocera Brigadier Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.
Related USB Debugging Tutorials for Android Smartphones
- Kyocera Android One S2 USB Debugging Guide
- Kyocera Digno A USB Debugging Guide
- Kyocera Digno F USB Debugging Guide
- Kyocera Digno J USB Debugging Guide
- Kyocera Digno V USB Debugging Guide
- Kyocera Digno W USB Debugging Guide
- Kyocera Duraforce USB Debugging Guide
- Kyocera DuraForce Pro USB Debugging Guide