On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging in Keneksi Zeta 2. You will be able to start enabling USB debugging on your Keneksi Zeta 2 by following the steps below. If you own any one of devices and want to enable USB debugging on your device, read the rest of article. You can also download Keneksi Zeta 2 USB drivers to prevent unrecognized USB connections.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Keneksi Zeta 2
- Go to App drawer on your Keneksi Zeta 2
- On your phone, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Keneksi Zeta 2
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your device will display popup message saying that "you are now a developer"
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your Keneksi Zeta 2 Android device
Recommended device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to know how to install Keneksi Zeta 2 USB drivers to be able to establish fine connection between smartphone to PC for firmware flashing purpose. Do follow the given useful articles below:
Do comment below about Keneksi Zeta 2 Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.