On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging in Keneksi Sky. You will be able to start enabling USB debugging on your Keneksi Sky by following the steps below. If you own any one of devices and want to enable USB debugging on your device, read the rest of article. You can also download Keneksi Sky USB drivers to prevent unrecognized USB connections.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Keneksi Sky
- Go to App drawer on your Keneksi Sky
- On your phone, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Keneksi Sky
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your device will display popup message saying that "you are now a developer"
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your Keneksi Sky Android device
Recommended device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to know how to install Keneksi Sky USB drivers to be able to establish fine connection between smartphone to PC for firmware flashing purpose. Do follow the given useful articles below:
Do comment below about Keneksi Sky Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.