Whether you're rooting Karbonn Titanium Hexa, flashing an Image, installing firmware, or custom ROMS, enabling USB Debugging is a crucial step for Karbonn Titanium Hexa. What is USB Debugging? It's simply a way for your device to use Android SDK over USB connection.
USB Debugging is especially appealing to developers as it allows them to run commands, transfer files to and from PC and do other critical tasks. Enabling USB Debugging on Karbonn Titanium Hexa is a piece of cake, it's neatly tucked away under Android's Developer Options menu.
On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging in Karbonn Titanium Hexa. You will be able to start enabling USB debugging on your Karbonn Titanium Hexa by following the steps below. If you own any one of Karbonn devices and want to enable USB debugging on your Karbonn device, read the rest of article. You can also download Karbonn Titanium Hexa USB drivers to prevent unrecognized USB connections.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Karbonn Titanium Hexa
- Go to App drawer on your Karbonn Titanium Hexa
- On your phone, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Karbonn Titanium Hexa
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your device will display popup message saying that "you are now a developer"
- This will simply unlock Developer Options menu in your Karbonn Titanium Hexa Android device
- Go back and now access the Developer options menu, check ‘USB debugging’ and click OK on the prompt.
Instructions for Android 2.3 or earlier
Enabling USB Debugging for a device running Android 2.3 or earlier is a different story. Here are step-by-step instructions for that:
- Go to Settings menu on Karbonn Titanium Hexa
- Scroll down and tap on Applictions or Apps or App Manager
- Scroll down until you find the Development
- Tap on this and check 'enable USB debugging'
Recommended Karbonn device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to know how to install Karbonn Titanium Hexa USB drivers to be able to establish fine connection between smartphone to PC for firmware flashing purpose. Do follow the given useful articles below:
Do comment below about Karbonn Titanium Hexa Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.
Related USB Debugging Tutorials for Android Smartphones
- Karbonn A1 USB Debugging Guide
- Karbonn A1 Champ USB Debugging Guide
- Karbonn A1 Champ 3G USB Debugging Guide
- Karbonn A1 Indian USB Debugging Guide
- Karbonn A1 Plus USB Debugging Guide
- Karbonn A1 Plus Champ USB Debugging Guide
- Karbonn A1 Plus Champ 3G USB Debugging Guide
- Karbonn A1 Plus Duple USB Debugging Guide