On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging in Itel 1352. You will be able to start enabling USB debugging on your Itel 1352 by following the steps below. If you own any one of Itel devices and want to enable USB debugging on your Itel device, read the rest of article. You can also download Itel 1352 USB drivers to prevent unrecognized USB connections.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Itel 1352
- Go to App drawer on your Itel 1352
- On your phone, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Itel 1352
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your device will display popup message saying that "you are now a developer"
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your Itel 1352 Android device
Recommended Itel device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to know how to install Itel 1352 USB drivers to be able to establish fine connection between smartphone to PC for firmware flashing purpose. Do follow the given useful articles below:
Do comment below about Itel 1352 Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.
Related USB Debugging Tutorials for Android Smartphones
- Itel 1350 USB Debugging Guide
- Itel 1351 USB Debugging Guide
- Itel 1351e USB Debugging Guide
- Itel 1353 USB Debugging Guide
- Itel 1353 Plus USB Debugging Guide
- Itel 1355 USB Debugging Guide
- Itel 1400 USB Debugging Guide
- Itel 1401 USB Debugging Guide
Last Updated on