On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging in Innjoo Note. You will be able to start enabling USB debugging on your Innjoo Note by following the steps below. If you own any one of Innjoo devices and want to enable USB debugging on your Innjoo device, read the rest of article. You can also download Innjoo Note USB drivers to prevent unrecognized USB connections.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Innjoo Note
- Go to App drawer on your Innjoo Note
- On your phone, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Innjoo Note
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your device will display popup message saying that "you are now a developer"
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your Innjoo Note Android device
Recommended Innjoo device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to know how to install Innjoo Note USB drivers to be able to establish fine connection between smartphone to PC for firmware flashing purpose. Do follow the given useful articles below:
Do comment below about Innjoo Note Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.
Related USB Debugging Tutorials for Android Smartphones
- Innjoo 3 USB Debugging Guide
- InnJoo 5 USB Debugging Guide
- Innjoo F1 Note USB Debugging Guide
- Innjoo F2 USB Debugging Guide
- Innjoo F2 Pro USB Debugging Guide
- Innjoo F3 USB Debugging Guide
- Innjoo F4 USB Debugging Guide
- Innjoo F4 Pro USB Debugging Guide