On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging in Infinix X554. You will be able to start enabling USB debugging on your Infinix X554 by following the steps below. If you own any one of Infinix devices and want to enable USB debugging on your Infinix device, read the rest of article. You can also download Infinix X554 USB drivers to prevent unrecognized USB connections.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Infinix X554
- Go to App drawer on your Infinix X554
- On your phone, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Infinix X554
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your device will display popup message saying that "you are now a developer"
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your Infinix X554 Android device
Recommended Infinix device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to know how to install Infinix X554 USB drivers to be able to establish fine connection between smartphone to PC for firmware flashing purpose. Do follow the given useful articles below:
Do comment below about Infinix X554 Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.
Related USB Debugging Tutorials for Android Smartphones
- Infinix AL68 USB Debugging Guide
- Infinix F98 USB Debugging Guide
- Infinix Hot USB Debugging Guide
- Infinix Hot 3 Pro USB Debugging Guide
- Infinix Hot 4 LTE USB Debugging Guide
- Infinix Hot 4 Pro USB Debugging Guide
- Infinix Hot 4 Pro X5511 USB Debugging Guide
- Infinix Hot 4 Pro X5511B USB Debugging Guide
Last Updated on