On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging in Infinix Hot Note Pro. You will be able to start enabling USB debugging on your Infinix Hot Note Pro by following the steps below. If you own any one of Infinix devices and want to enable USB debugging on your Infinix device, read the rest of article. You can also download Infinix Hot Note Pro USB drivers to prevent unrecognized USB connections.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Infinix Hot Note Pro
- Go to App drawer on your Infinix Hot Note Pro
- On your phone, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Infinix Hot Note Pro
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your device will display popup message saying that "you are now a developer"
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your Infinix Hot Note Pro Android device
Recommended Infinix device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to know how to install Infinix Hot Note Pro USB drivers to be able to establish fine connection between smartphone to PC for firmware flashing purpose. Do follow the given useful articles below:
Do comment below about Infinix Hot Note Pro Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.