On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging in Infinix F98. You will be able to start enabling USB debugging on your Infinix F98 by following the steps below. If you own any one of Infinix devices and want to enable USB debugging on your Infinix device, read the rest of article. You can also download Infinix F98 USB drivers to prevent unrecognized USB connections.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Infinix F98
- Go to App drawer on your Infinix F98
- On your phone, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Infinix F98
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your device will display popup message saying that "you are now a developer"
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your Infinix F98 Android device
Recommended Infinix device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to know how to install Infinix F98 USB drivers to be able to establish fine connection between smartphone to PC for firmware flashing purpose. Do follow the given useful articles below:
Do comment below about Infinix F98 Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.
Related USB Debugging Tutorials for Android Smartphones
- Infinix AL68 USB Debugging Guide
- Infinix Hot USB Debugging Guide
- Infinix Hot 3 Pro USB Debugging Guide
- Infinix Hot 4 LTE USB Debugging Guide
- Infinix Hot 4 Pro USB Debugging Guide
- Infinix Hot 4 Pro X5511 USB Debugging Guide
- Infinix Hot 4 Pro X5511B USB Debugging Guide
- Infinix Hot 5 USB Debugging Guide