On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging in Huawei Y5. You will be able to start enabling USB debugging on your Huawei Y5 by following the steps below. If you own any one of Huawei devices and want to enable USB debugging on your Huawei device, read the rest of article. You can also download Huawei Y5 USB drivers to prevent unrecognized USB connections.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Huawei Y5
- Go to App drawer on your Huawei Y5
- On your phone, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Huawei Y5
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your device will display popup message saying that "you are now a developer"
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your Huawei Y5 Android device
Recommended Huawei device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to know how to install Huawei Y5 USB drivers to be able to establish fine connection between smartphone to PC for firmware flashing purpose. Do follow the given useful articles below:
Do comment below about Huawei Y5 Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.
Related USB Debugging Tutorials for Android Smartphones
- Honor 5C Pro USB Debugging Guide
- Huawei Activa 4G USB Debugging Guide
- Huawei Ascend 2 USB Debugging Guide
- Huawei Ascend 5W USB Debugging Guide
- Huawei Ascend D Quad USB Debugging Guide
- Huawei Ascend D quad XL USB Debugging Guide
- Huawei Ascend D1 USB Debugging Guide
- Huawei Ascend D1 XL U9500E USB Debugging Guide