Whether you're rooting huawei ascend g700, flashing an Image, installing firmware, or custom ROMS, enabling USB Debugging is a crucial step for huawei ascend g700. What is USB Debugging? It's simply a way for your device to use Android SDK over USB connection.
USB Debugging is especially appealing to developers as it allows them to run commands, transfer files to and from PC and do other critical tasks. Enabling USB Debugging on huawei ascend g700 is a piece of cake, it's neatly tucked away under Android's Developer Options menu.
On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging in huawei ascend g700. You will be able to start enabling USB debugging on your huawei ascend g700 by following the steps below. If you own any one of Huawei devices and want to enable USB debugging on your Huawei device, read the rest of article. You can also download huawei ascend g700 USB drivers to prevent unrecognized USB connections.
Steps to enable USB debugging in huawei ascend g700
- Go to App drawer on your huawei ascend g700
- On your phone, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your huawei ascend g700
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your device will display popup message saying that "you are now a developer"
- This will simply unlock Developer Options menu in your huawei ascend g700 Android device
- Go back and now access the Developer options menu, check ‘USB debugging’ and click OK on the prompt.
Instructions for Android 2.3 or earlier
Enabling USB Debugging for a device running Android 2.3 or earlier is a different story. Here are step-by-step instructions for that:
- Go to Settings menu on huawei ascend g700
- Scroll down and tap on Applictions or Apps or App Manager
- Scroll down until you find the Development
- Tap on this and check 'enable USB debugging'
Recommended Huawei device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to know how to install huawei ascend g700 USB drivers to be able to establish fine connection between smartphone to PC for firmware flashing purpose. Do follow the given useful articles below:
Do comment below about huawei ascend g700 Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.
Related USB Debugging Tutorials for Android Smartphones
- Honor 5C Pro USB Debugging Guide
- Huawei Activa 4G USB Debugging Guide
- Huawei Ascend 2 USB Debugging Guide
- Huawei Ascend 5W USB Debugging Guide
- Huawei Ascend D Quad USB Debugging Guide
- Huawei Ascend D quad XL USB Debugging Guide
- Huawei Ascend D1 USB Debugging Guide
- Huawei Ascend D1 XL U9500E USB Debugging Guide