On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging in Gmango 8X. You will be able to start enabling USB debugging on your Gmango 8X by following the steps below. If you own any one of Gmango devices and want to enable USB debugging on your Gmango device, read the rest of article. You can also download Gmango 8X USB drivers to prevent unrecognized USB connections.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Gmango 8X
- Go to App drawer on your Gmango 8X
- On your phone, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Gmango 8X
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your device will display popup message saying that "you are now a developer"
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your Gmango 8X Android device
Recommended Gmango device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to know how to install Gmango 8X USB drivers to be able to establish fine connection between smartphone to PC for firmware flashing purpose. Do follow the given useful articles below:
Do comment below about Gmango 8X Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.
Related USB Debugging Tutorials for Android Smartphones
- Gmango 6X USB Debugging Guide
- Gmango 6XA USB Debugging Guide
- Gmango A6 Plus USB Debugging Guide
- Gmango A6X USB Debugging Guide
- Gmango A8 USB Debugging Guide
- Gmango G5 USB Debugging Guide
- Gmango G7 USB Debugging Guide
- Gmango i7S USB Debugging Guide