Whether you're rooting General Luxe Shahab, flashing an Image, installing firmware, or custom ROMS, enabling USB Debugging is a crucial step for General Luxe Shahab. What is USB Debugging? It's simply a way for your device to use Android SDK over USB connection.
USB Debugging is especially appealing to developers as it allows them to run commands, transfer files to and from PC and do other critical tasks. Enabling USB Debugging on General Luxe Shahab is a piece of cake, it's neatly tucked away under Android's Developer Options menu.
On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging in General Luxe Shahab. You will be able to start enabling USB debugging on your General Luxe Shahab by following the steps below. If you own any one of General Mobile devices and want to enable USB debugging on your General Mobile device, read the rest of article. You can also download General Luxe Shahab USB drivers to prevent unrecognized USB connections.
Steps to enable USB debugging in General Luxe Shahab
- Go to App drawer on your General Luxe Shahab
- On your phone, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your General Luxe Shahab
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your device will display popup message saying that "you are now a developer"
- This will simply unlock Developer Options menu in your General Luxe Shahab Android device
- Go back and now access the Developer options menu, check ‘USB debugging’ and click OK on the prompt.
Instructions for Android 2.3 or earlier
Enabling USB Debugging for a device running Android 2.3 or earlier is a different story. Here are step-by-step instructions for that:
- Go to Settings menu on General Luxe Shahab
- Scroll down and tap on Applictions or Apps or App Manager
- Scroll down until you find the Development
- Tap on this and check 'enable USB debugging'
Recommended General Mobile device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to know how to install General Luxe Shahab USB drivers to be able to establish fine connection between smartphone to PC for firmware flashing purpose. Do follow the given useful articles below:
Do comment below about General Luxe Shahab Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.
Related USB Debugging Tutorials for Android Smartphones
- General Luxe Sepehr USB Debugging Guide
- General Mobile Discovery Air USB Debugging Guide
- General Mobile Discovery Plus USB Debugging Guide
- General Mobile Discovery S Plus USB Debugging Guide
- General Mobile GM Discovery II USB Debugging Guide
- General Mobile GM8 USB Debugging Guide
- General Satellite GS700 USB Debugging Guide