On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging in Fly IQ320. You will be able to start enabling USB debugging on your Fly IQ320 by following the steps below. If you own any one of Fly devices and want to enable USB debugging on your Fly device, read the rest of article. You can also download Fly IQ320 USB drivers to prevent unrecognized USB connections.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Fly IQ320
- Go to App drawer on your Fly IQ320
- On your phone, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Fly IQ320
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your device will display popup message saying that "you are now a developer"
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your Fly IQ320 Android device
Recommended Fly device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to know how to install Fly IQ320 USB drivers to be able to establish fine connection between smartphone to PC for firmware flashing purpose. Do follow the given useful articles below:
Do comment below about Fly IQ320 Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.
Related USB Debugging Tutorials for Android Smartphones
- Fly 5S USB Debugging Guide
- Fly Champ USB Debugging Guide
- Fly Cirrus 13 USB Debugging Guide
- Fly Cirrus 14 USB Debugging Guide
- Fly F32 USB Debugging Guide
- Fly F350 USB Debugging Guide
- Fly F350s USB Debugging Guide
- Fly F351 USB Debugging Guide
Last Updated on