Whether you're rooting Fly Fs458N, flashing an Image, installing firmware, or custom ROMS, enabling USB Debugging is a crucial step for Fly Fs458N. What is USB Debugging? It's simply a way for your device to use Android SDK over USB connection.
USB Debugging is especially appealing to developers as it allows them to run commands, transfer files to and from PC and do other critical tasks. Enabling USB Debugging on Fly Fs458N is a piece of cake, it's neatly tucked away under Android's Developer Options menu.
On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging in Fly Fs458N. You will be able to start enabling USB debugging on your Fly Fs458N by following the steps below. If you own any one of devices and want to enable USB debugging on your device, read the rest of article. You can also download Fly Fs458N USB drivers to prevent unrecognized USB connections.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Fly Fs458N
- Go to App drawer on your Fly Fs458N
- On your phone, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Fly Fs458N
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your device will display popup message saying that "you are now a developer"
- This will simply unlock Developer Options menu in your Fly Fs458N Android device
- Go back and now access the Developer options menu, check ‘USB debugging’ and click OK on the prompt.
Instructions for Android 2.3 or earlier
Enabling USB Debugging for a device running Android 2.3 or earlier is a different story. Here are step-by-step instructions for that:
- Go to Settings menu on Fly Fs458N
- Scroll down and tap on Applictions or Apps or App Manager
- Scroll down until you find the Development
- Tap on this and check 'enable USB debugging'