On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging in Doogee Mix 2 Silver. You will be able to start enabling USB debugging on your Doogee Mix 2 Silver by following the steps below. If you own any one of Doogee devices and want to enable USB debugging on your Doogee device, read the rest of article. You can also download Doogee Mix 2 Silver USB drivers to prevent unrecognized USB connections.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Doogee Mix 2 Silver
- Go to App drawer on your Doogee Mix 2 Silver
- On your phone, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Doogee Mix 2 Silver
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your device will display popup message saying that "you are now a developer"
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your Doogee Mix 2 Silver Android device
Recommended Doogee device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to know how to install Doogee Mix 2 Silver USB drivers to be able to establish fine connection between smartphone to PC for firmware flashing purpose. Do follow the given useful articles below:
Do comment below about Doogee Mix 2 Silver Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.
Related USB Debugging Tutorials for Android Smartphones
- Doogee BL12000 USB Debugging Guide
- Doogee BL12000 Pro USB Debugging Guide
- Doogee BL5500 Lite USB Debugging Guide
- Doogee BL7000 USB Debugging Guide
- Doogee BL9000 USB Debugging Guide
- Doogee DG750 USB Debugging Guide
- DOOGEE F7 USB Debugging Guide
- DOOGEE F7 Pro USB Debugging Guide