On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging in Dimo S360. You will be able to start enabling USB debugging on your Dimo S360 by following the steps below. If you own any one of Dimo devices and want to enable USB debugging on your Dimo device, read the rest of article. You can also download Dimo S360 USB drivers to prevent unrecognized USB connections.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Dimo S360
- Go to App drawer on your Dimo S360
- On your phone, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Dimo S360
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your device will display popup message saying that "you are now a developer"
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your Dimo S360 Android device
Recommended Dimo device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to know how to install Dimo S360 USB drivers to be able to establish fine connection between smartphone to PC for firmware flashing purpose. Do follow the given useful articles below:
Do comment below about Dimo S360 Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.
Related USB Debugging Tutorials for Android Smartphones
- Dimo D201 USB Debugging Guide
- Dimo D60 USB Debugging Guide
- Dimo Diox D8 USB Debugging Guide
- Dimo F33 USB Debugging Guide
- Dimo H3 USB Debugging Guide
- Dimo H4 USB Debugging Guide
- Dimo K300 USB Debugging Guide
- Dimo Maron5 USB Debugging Guide