On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging in Digma Citi ATL 4G. You will be able to start enabling USB debugging on your Digma Citi ATL 4G by following the steps below. If you own any one of Digma devices and want to enable USB debugging on your Digma device, read the rest of article. You can also download Digma Citi ATL 4G USB drivers to prevent unrecognized USB connections.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Digma Citi ATL 4G
- Go to App drawer on your Digma Citi ATL 4G
- On your phone, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Digma Citi ATL 4G
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your device will display popup message saying that "you are now a developer"
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your Digma Citi ATL 4G Android device
Recommended Digma device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to know how to install Digma Citi ATL 4G USB drivers to be able to establish fine connection between smartphone to PC for firmware flashing purpose. Do follow the given useful articles below:
Do comment below about Digma Citi ATL 4G Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.
Related USB Debugging Tutorials for Android Smartphones
- Digma Citi 1532 3G USB Debugging Guide
- Digma Citi 8531 3G USB Debugging Guide
- Digma Citi Z560 4G USB Debugging Guide
- Digma Optima 1022N 3G USB Debugging Guide
- Digma Optima 7018N 4G USB Debugging Guide
- Digma Optima 7100R 3G USB Debugging Guide
- Digma Optima Prime 4 3G TT7174PG USB Debugging Guide
- Digma Plane 1570N 3G PS1185MG USB Debugging Guide