On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging in Cubot H3. You will be able to start enabling USB debugging on your Cubot H3 by following the steps below. If you own any one of Cubot devices and want to enable USB debugging on your Cubot device, read the rest of article. You can also download Cubot H3 USB drivers to prevent unrecognized USB connections.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Cubot H3
- Go to App drawer on your Cubot H3
- On your phone, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Cubot H3
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your device will display popup message saying that "you are now a developer"
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your Cubot H3 Android device
Recommended Cubot device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to know how to install Cubot H3 USB drivers to be able to establish fine connection between smartphone to PC for firmware flashing purpose. Do follow the given useful articles below:
Do comment below about Cubot H3 Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.
Related USB Debugging Tutorials for Android Smartphones
- Cubot A6589 USB Debugging Guide
- Cubot Bobby USB Debugging Guide
- Cubot C10 Plus USB Debugging Guide
- Cubot C6 USB Debugging Guide
- Cubot C9 Plus USB Debugging Guide
- Cubot C9W USB Debugging Guide
- Cubot Cheetah USB Debugging Guide
- Cubot CHEETAH 2 USB Debugging Guide
Last Updated on