On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging in Cube T9. You will be able to start enabling USB debugging on your Cube T9 by following the steps below. If you own any one of Cube devices and want to enable USB debugging on your Cube device, read the rest of article. You can also download Cube T9 USB drivers to prevent unrecognized USB connections.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Cube T9
- Go to App drawer on your Cube T9
- On your phone, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Cube T9
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your device will display popup message saying that "you are now a developer"
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your Cube T9 Android device
Recommended Cube device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to know how to install Cube T9 USB drivers to be able to establish fine connection between smartphone to PC for firmware flashing purpose. Do follow the given useful articles below:
Do comment below about Cube T9 Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.
Related USB Debugging Tutorials for Android Smartphones
- Cube I1W USB Debugging Guide
- Cube I6 USB Debugging Guide
- Cube T7 USB Debugging Guide
- Cube T8 USB Debugging Guide
- Cube T8 PA USB Debugging Guide
- Cube Talk 7X U51GT-C4BD USB Debugging Guide
- Cube Talk 7X U51GT-C8 USB Debugging Guide
- Cube Talk 7X U51GT-C8S USB Debugging Guide
Last Updated on