On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging in Coolpad M7. You will be able to start enabling USB debugging on your Coolpad M7 by following the steps below. If you own any one of CoolPad devices and want to enable USB debugging on your CoolPad device, read the rest of article.Recommended CoolPad device tutorials (You should read)
Coolpad M7 USB Drivers
Coolpad M7 Secret Codes
Steps to enable USB debugging in Coolpad M7
- Go to App drawer on your Coolpad M7
- On your Coolpad M7, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Coolpad M7
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your Coolpad M7 device will display popup message saying that "you are now a developer"
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your Coolpad M7 Android device
Do comment below about Coolpad M7 Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.