On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging in CoolPad Illumina. You will be able to start enabling USB debugging on your CoolPad Illumina by following the steps below. If you own any one of CoolPad devices and want to enable USB debugging on your CoolPad device, read the rest of article.Recommended CoolPad device tutorials (You should read)
CoolPad Illumina USB Drivers
CoolPad Illumina Secret Codes
Steps to enable USB debugging in CoolPad Illumina
- Go to App drawer on your CoolPad Illumina
- On your CoolPad Illumina, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your CoolPad Illumina
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your CoolPad Illumina device will display popup message saying that "you are now a developer"
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your CoolPad Illumina Android device
Do comment below about CoolPad Illumina Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.