On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging in Coolpad Cool2. You will be able to start enabling USB debugging on your Coolpad Cool2 by following the steps below. If you own any one of CoolPad devices and want to enable USB debugging on your CoolPad device, read the rest of article.Recommended CoolPad device tutorials (You should read)
Coolpad Cool2 USB Drivers
Coolpad Cool2 Secret Codes
Steps to enable USB debugging in Coolpad Cool2
- Go to App drawer on your Coolpad Cool2
- On your Coolpad Cool2, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Coolpad Cool2
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your Coolpad Cool2 device will display popup message saying that "you are now a developer"
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your Coolpad Cool2 Android device
Do comment below about Coolpad Cool2 Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.