On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging in Coolpad 5218S. You will be able to start enabling USB debugging on your Coolpad 5218S by following the steps below. If you own any one of CoolPad devices and want to enable USB debugging on your CoolPad device, read the rest of article. You can also download Coolpad 5218S USB drivers to prevent unrecognized USB connections.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Coolpad 5218S
- Go to App drawer on your Coolpad 5218S
- On your phone, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Coolpad 5218S
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your device will display popup message saying that "you are now a developer"
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your Coolpad 5218S Android device
Recommended CoolPad device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to know how to install Coolpad 5218S USB drivers to be able to establish fine connection between smartphone to PC for firmware flashing purpose. Do follow the given useful articles below:
Do comment below about Coolpad 5218S Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.
Related USB Debugging Tutorials for Android Smartphones
- Coolpad 1841 C0 USB Debugging Guide
- Coolpad 1851 USB Debugging Guide
- Coolpad 3632 USB Debugging Guide
- Coolpad 5109 USB Debugging Guide
- Coolpad 5109S USB Debugging Guide
- Coolpad 5216 USB Debugging Guide
- Coolpad 5216S USB Debugging Guide
- Coolpad 5217 USB Debugging Guide