On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging in Comio X1. You will be able to start enabling USB debugging on your Comio X1 by following the steps below. If you own any one of Comio devices and want to enable USB debugging on your Comio device, read the rest of article. You can also download Comio X1 USB drivers to prevent unrecognized USB connections.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Comio X1
- Go to App drawer on your Comio X1
- On your phone, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Comio X1
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your device will display popup message saying that "you are now a developer"
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your Comio X1 Android device
Recommended Comio device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to know how to install Comio X1 USB drivers to be able to establish fine connection between smartphone to PC for firmware flashing purpose. Do follow the given useful articles below:
Do comment below about Comio X1 Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.
Related USB Debugging Tutorials for Android Smartphones
- Comio A1B USB Debugging Guide
- Comio A2 USB Debugging Guide
- Comio A4 USB Debugging Guide
- Comio A4G USB Debugging Guide
- Comio A5 Plus USB Debugging Guide
- Comio A5C USB Debugging Guide
- Comio A5D USB Debugging Guide
- Comio A6 USB Debugging Guide
Last Updated on