Whether you're rooting Clout X421 Nova, flashing an Image, installing firmware, or custom ROMS, enabling USB Debugging is a crucial step for Clout X421 Nova. What is USB Debugging? It's simply a way for your device to use Android SDK over USB connection.
USB Debugging is especially appealing to developers as it allows them to run commands, transfer files to and from PC and do other critical tasks. Enabling USB Debugging on Clout X421 Nova is a piece of cake, it's neatly tucked away under Android's Developer Options menu.
On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging in Clout X421 Nova. You will be able to start enabling USB debugging on your Clout X421 Nova by following the steps below. If you own any one of devices and want to enable USB debugging on your device, read the rest of article. You can also download Clout X421 Nova USB drivers to prevent unrecognized USB connections.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Clout X421 Nova
- Go to App drawer on your Clout X421 Nova
- On your phone, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Clout X421 Nova
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your device will display popup message saying that "you are now a developer"
- This will simply unlock Developer Options menu in your Clout X421 Nova Android device
- Go back and now access the Developer options menu, check ‘USB debugging’ and click OK on the prompt.
Instructions for Android 2.3 or earlier
Enabling USB Debugging for a device running Android 2.3 or earlier is a different story. Here are step-by-step instructions for that:
- Go to Settings menu on Clout X421 Nova
- Scroll down and tap on Applictions or Apps or App Manager
- Scroll down until you find the Development
- Tap on this and check 'enable USB debugging'