Whether you're rooting Cherry Flare S5 Power, flashing an Image, installing firmware, or custom ROMS, enabling USB Debugging is a crucial step for Cherry Flare S5 Power. What is USB Debugging? It's simply a way for your device to use Android SDK over USB connection.
USB Debugging is especially appealing to developers as it allows them to run commands, transfer files to and from PC and do other critical tasks. Enabling USB Debugging on Cherry Flare S5 Power is a piece of cake, it's neatly tucked away under Android's Developer Options menu.
On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging in Cherry Flare S5 Power. You will be able to start enabling USB debugging on your Cherry Flare S5 Power by following the steps below. If you own any one of devices and want to enable USB debugging on your device, read the rest of article. You can also download Cherry Flare S5 Power USB drivers to prevent unrecognized USB connections.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Cherry Flare S5 Power
- Go to App drawer on your Cherry Flare S5 Power
- On your phone, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Cherry Flare S5 Power
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your device will display popup message saying that "you are now a developer"
- This will simply unlock Developer Options menu in your Cherry Flare S5 Power Android device
- Go back and now access the Developer options menu, check ‘USB debugging’ and click OK on the prompt.
Instructions for Android 2.3 or earlier
Enabling USB Debugging for a device running Android 2.3 or earlier is a different story. Here are step-by-step instructions for that:
- Go to Settings menu on Cherry Flare S5 Power
- Scroll down and tap on Applictions or Apps or App Manager
- Scroll down until you find the Development
- Tap on this and check 'enable USB debugging'
Recommended device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to know how to install Cherry Flare S5 Power USB drivers to be able to establish fine connection between smartphone to PC for firmware flashing purpose. Do follow the given useful articles below:
Do comment below about Cherry Flare S5 Power Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.