On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging in Celkon Q3000. You will be able to start enabling USB debugging on your Celkon Q3000 by following the steps below. If you own any one of Celkon devices and want to enable USB debugging on your Celkon device, read the rest of article. You can also download Celkon Q3000 USB drivers to prevent unrecognized USB connections.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Celkon Q3000
- Go to App drawer on your Celkon Q3000
- On your phone, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Celkon Q3000
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your device will display popup message saying that "you are now a developer"
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your Celkon Q3000 Android device
Recommended Celkon device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to know how to install Celkon Q3000 USB drivers to be able to establish fine connection between smartphone to PC for firmware flashing purpose. Do follow the given useful articles below:
Do comment below about Celkon Q3000 Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.
Related USB Debugging Tutorials for Android Smartphones
- Celkon A1 USB Debugging Guide
- Celkon A10 USB Debugging Guide
- Celkon A101 USB Debugging Guide
- Celkon A105 USB Debugging Guide
- Celkon A105 Plus USB Debugging Guide
- Celkon A107 USB Debugging Guide
- Celkon A107 Plus USB Debugging Guide
- Celkon A112 USB Debugging Guide
Last Updated on