On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging in Cat S60 Dual. You will be able to start enabling USB debugging on your Cat S60 Dual by following the steps below. If you own any one of Cat devices and want to enable USB debugging on your Cat device, read the rest of article. You can also download Cat S60 Dual USB drivers to prevent unrecognized USB connections.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Cat S60 Dual
- Go to App drawer on your Cat S60 Dual
- On your phone, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Cat S60 Dual
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your device will display popup message saying that "you are now a developer"
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your Cat S60 Dual Android device
Recommended Cat device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to know how to install Cat S60 Dual USB drivers to be able to establish fine connection between smartphone to PC for firmware flashing purpose. Do follow the given useful articles below:
Do comment below about Cat S60 Dual Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.