On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging in BLU G5. You will be able to start enabling USB debugging on your BLU G5 by following the steps below. If you own any one of devices and want to enable USB debugging on your device, read the rest of article. You can also download BLU G5 USB drivers to prevent unrecognized USB connections.
Steps to enable USB debugging in BLU G5
- Go to App drawer on your BLU G5
- On your phone, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your BLU G5
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your device will display popup message saying that "you are now a developer"
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your BLU G5 Android device
Recommended device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to know how to install BLU G5 USB drivers to be able to establish fine connection between smartphone to PC for firmware flashing purpose. Do follow the given useful articles below:
Do comment below about BLU G5 Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.
Related USB Debugging Tutorials for Android Smartphones
- 360 F4 USB Debugging Guide
- 360 F4S USB Debugging Guide
- 360 F5 USB Debugging Guide
- 360 N5 USB Debugging Guide
- 360 N5s USB Debugging Guide
- 360 N6 USB Debugging Guide
- 360 N6 Lite USB Debugging Guide
- 360 N6 Pro USB Debugging Guide
Last Updated on