On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging in BlackFox B3. You will be able to start enabling USB debugging on your BlackFox B3 by following the steps below. If you own any one of BlackFox devices and want to enable USB debugging on your BlackFox device, read the rest of article. You can also download B3 USB drivers to prevent unrecognized USB connections.
Steps to enable USB debugging in BlackFox B3
- Go to App drawer on your BlackFox B3
- On your B3, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your BlackFox B3
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your B3 device will display popup message saying that "you are now a developer"
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your BlackFox B3 Android device
Recommended BlackFox device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to know how to install BlackFox B3 USB drivers to be able to establish fine connection between smartphone to PC for firmware flashing purpose. Do follow the given useful articles below for B3:
Do comment below about BlackFox B3 Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.BlackFox B3 ratings & review